AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY WATER/SEWER UTILITY CALLS, CALL (850) 233-5050             

PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE:  Affected areas: 10519 Front Beach Road (Twin Palms Resort), 10611 Front Beach Road (Ocean Ritz Resort), 10625 (Ocean Villa Resort), 10713 (Grand View Resort East).   Due to utility crews replacing a fire hydrant, the water supply experienced a temporary loss of water pressure.   WATER SERVICE INTERRUPTION NOTIFICATION FOR 10509, 10513, 10515 and 10517 FRONT BEACH ROAD, LONG BEACH RESORT.  On Tuesday, September 19, from 10 PM to Wednesday, September 20 at 2 AM, water service will be interrupted due to utility work.  a precautionary boil water notice will be put into effect at 2AM September 20th.  You may experience discolored water approximately 24 hours after your water has been restored.  As a precaution, we advise all water used for drinking or cooking be boiled and a rolling boil of one minute is sufficient.  As an alternative, bottled water may be used. Pending satisfactory lab results, approximately 48 hours after work is completed, a notice will be hand-delivered to each property address when the release occurs. If you have any questions, please contact PCB Utilities at (850) 233-5100 from 8AM-4PM, Monday -Friday, or after hours & weekends at (850) 233-5050. 






















                                           In an effort to provide the utmost standard for our visitors, the City of Panama City Beach would like to provide clarity and understanding of the requirements for vacation rental properties in Panama City Beach. Below, we have listed several national, state and local regulations that you will find helpful for your rental property. Click here to see the notice.


To find out more detail about your Stormwater Assessment click here


blue1 For Flag Warning System Click Here



Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please click on the categories and topics below to find information about common problems. If you do not find the answer to your issue, please make  a new request by visiting the Service Requests webpage.

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • What if I need a reinspection?

  • How do I schedule an inspection?

  • What is a blower door test?

  • How do I view the 2011 Electrical Code (NEC)?

  • Where can I place my trash can for pick-up if I live along Front Beach Road or Oleander Drive?

  • Do I need a sign permit, and if so what are the requirements?

  • What are the guidelines for swimming pools?

  • Where can I find information on the wind speed and wind zone requirements?

  • How can I view Florida Building Codes?

  • When is it necessary to file for a Notice of Commencement (NOC)?

  • How long are permits valid?

  • When do I call in to request an inspection on my project?

  • Can an property owner/builder act as a contractor and pull their own permits?

  • What is a PRIORITY call that will receive immediate response from Animal Control?

  • What is a PRIORITY call that will receive a response during regular business hours of the Animal Control office.

  • Is there a leash law in the City limits?

  • Does my home, condo unit, or business require turtle lighting?

  • How can I find out if Animal Control picked up my pet?

  • Does Animal Control handle rats?

  • We have a feral cat problem in our neighborhood, what can I do?

  • What can I do with a trapped raccoon?

  • How many flags or banners are allowed to be displayed in front of a business?

  • Where are the permiited Doggie Dining establishments?

  • Where can I take my dog to play and exercise?

  • What can I do about my neighbor's tree limb(s) hanging over my fence?

  • What can be done about my neighbor parking their vehicle and watercraft near the street?

  • Can my neighbor have an old vehicle stored in their driveway?

  • What can be done about my neighbor's overflowing trash can?

  • Is it a violation for my neighbor to store assorted materials outside of their home?

  • Is my neighbor's grass too high?